What are the ideal characteristics that an event location must possess to best enhance the hosted exhibition? In my opinion, these must be characteristics that express, first and foremost, its aptitude for being a guardian of its extraordinary nature.
I would say that the more the space manages to be neutral, accommodating underneath, the more the elements that make up the exhibition – and the exhibition as a whole – are free to emerge in their uniqueness.
The Pergola15 location has certain characteristics that favour this attitude of giving space, of becoming a guardian, attentive and silent, of the events that take place there, of creating that silence that allows music to manifest itself.
- Firstly, because of its colours; totally white, ‘all white’ location, as they say in the jargon, with black, definitive profiles, which contain everything, creates the optimum conditions for the colours to eventually be put on by the host.
- The walls also help to emphasise the peculiarities of what goes on there: up to six metres high, large impartial pages, on which the guest can put his signature.
- Then, the furniture, black and white, which can remain and if necessary disappear, leaving room for what is more appropriate to the event.
- The loft’s location, secluded despite its location in the heart of the lively Isola district, also helps it take on the role of protective and silent guardian, guaranteeing the privacy of guests so that each microcosm can emerge, feeling at ease.
- Finally, the wonderful natural light that floods the spaces from the large windows, illuminating what needs to be illuminated.
On a personal note, we are all capable of taking up space, putting our signature everywhere and sometimes letting our ego prevail. On the contrary, I think the ability to give space, which in my opinion is the primary quality of an event venue, should be cultivated more.
I share here some photos of an exhibition that Pergola15 hosted on the occasion of Expo MIDO 2022, which this year will be held in Milan from 4 to 6 February. MIDO is the largest international event dedicated to the global eyewear industry.
Hai un evento in programma?
Contact us! Pergola15 is located in the heart of Isola, a lively district of Milan in a quiet and secluded location
Corporate events and conferences
Fashion events and photo shoots
Shows and Exhibitions
Courses and seminars
Women empowerment meetings, body positivity and all your other initiatives
Send us a message!